11.13.2010

Another Day, Another Concert.

Last night, my husband and I went to another Birthday Massacre concert. This time, they were co-headlining with Black Veil Brides and had guests Aural Vampire and Dommin. It started with Aural Vampire, a sweet/cute/adorable "band" from Japan. It consisted of a VERY cute girl, and what I assume was a guy who wore a black mask. The eyes of the mask would flash red lights and he had text scrolling across his forehead. It was amusing.

The second band to play was Dommin. They were a gothic band from California, and I felt like they were being a little pretentious, but we ended up buying their CD anyway. Also, before their song, "Closure" they asked if any of us wanted to be in their next music video, people cheered, and then they informed us that we were all going to be anyway. Gregg and I were standing somewhere in the back, and I laughed. I was so excited to be in my second music video ever, but then realized that my standing in the back probably meant that you wouldn't see me in that video either. SO, yay. I'm not going to be found in the second music video I've ever been in either.

The Birthday Massacre played third and it was fun. I got to stand closer this time, and of course, being a white girl in New Mexico, I was able to see over most of the people at the concert anyway. That is definitely one thing New Mexico has going for it, I'm always taller than most of the other people in the room. Anyway, during their first song, Owen, their keyboardist, and I locked eyes for a moment and it was pretty fantastic, until it got awkward, so I looked away. I had to. Even though he's one of the very few short guys that I find attractive. The Birthday Massacre was fun, as always, but it was fairly short.

The last band to play was one that I had never heard before, but heard of. When they all came out on stage, I couldn't believe how incredibly perfectly beautiful they all were. One in particular was the most beautiful man I had ever seen in my entire life. And I mean PRETTY, not like handsome or that I'd do that guy, like that guy is SUPER pretty! The prettiest thing in the world. I can't imagine ever seeing anything that was prettier than that guy. Not even a gigantic sparkling diamond on the forehead of a Unicorn with rainbow colored hair!!!!

We actually ended up leaving early because Gregg got annoyed with me and how fascinated I was by this guy, who I later found out goes by the name of Ashley Purdy.

But the concert overall was fun. I would do it again. Except for the fight Gregg and I had after it was over.

Here are photos of the bands and one of Ashley Purdy. The most beautiful thing ever.



Aural Vampire


Dommin


The Birthday Massacre -
Owen is on the far left (Much cuter in person)


Black Veil Brides


Ashley Purdy -
The PRETTIEST THING EVVVVER!!

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment